As a Staff Software Engineer at Artyc, you will be helping us build best-in-class web and mobile applications with a close-knit team. We are looking for passionate and highly skilled individuals to join our team and be part of growing their respective organizations within the company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as flexible working situations whenever possible.
What you'll do:
- Guide Artyc’s internal software development and team
- Communicate with other engineering teams and product owners to prioritize projects and determine objectives
- Continue to develop and maintain Artyc’s web and mobile applications
- Establish repeatable processes and procedures that prevent loss of work and data
- Experience with most of the following technologies: AWS, MongoDB, React, React Native, Node.js, Typescript
- Background with project management tools such as Asana and Jira
- Embody Artyc’s mission-driven culture and collaborative environment
- Background with IoT products and AWS IoT
- Brought cross-platform mobile apps to both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Previously put together strong software teams
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company retreats, bi-weekly lunches, team events and more!
You will thrive in Artyc's culture if:
- You are an independent thinker who is excited to work at a fast-growing start-up
- You want to be part of a mission-driven team focused on social change & impact, including decarbonizing logistics, preventing food waste & spoilage, and driving global healthcare access.
- You are comfortable in less-structured environments
- You are detailed oriented and produce high-quality work
- You are a nice human
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. If you're excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!